Last updated: 20 July, 2020
India2Germany (hereinafter, “us”, “we”, “india2germany.com”, “India2Germany” or “Website”), is an online media platform targeted towards people of Indian origin interested in life and work in Germany.
If you continue to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which may be changed by India2Germany. India2Germany can be reached under:
Dr. Paras Mehta
14163 Berlin, Germany.
- The information contained in our website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by India2Germany and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, or services contained on the website for any purpose.
- Our website include links to other websites which are not under the control of India2Germany nor governed by these terms and conditions. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- India2Germany shall not be liable for any contents provided by or made available by any user, including the user’s contents. In particular, India2Germany does not guarantee that any such contents are true or accurate.
- Information (written and audio/visual material) in this website is protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. Using, reproducing, copying or redistributing such material without the written permission of India2Germany is strictly prohibited.
- The logo, name, and all graphics on this website and its (online and offline) applications are trademarks of India2Germany and may not be used, reproduced, copied or redistributed without the written permission of India2Germany.
- You shall not transmit to India2Germany or upload to its website any harmful code or use or misappropriate the data on its websites for your own commercial gain. "Harmful Code" shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as "viruses," "worms," "trojan horses," "time bombs," "time locks," "drop dead devices," "traps," "access codes," "cancelbots" or "trap door devices") that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person’s information without such other person’s knowledge and permission.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the websites (or the servers and networks which are connected to the websites).
- The user is forbidden to approach other users for commercial purpose of any kind.
- India2Germany does not conduct a background check of its users and does not verify any statement from its users. Therefore, India2Germany shall not be liable for any user’s behaviour.
Comments - just like articles, reviews, photos, captions, videos etc. - containing or linking to:
- offensive / abusive / hateful / threatening language
- sexual violence
- discriminatory treatment
- commercial advertising / spam
- racism and / or homophobia
- personal information of others
- political interests
will be immediately edited or deleted.
- All comments are the responsibility of the comment poster.
- Repetitive posts and / or extensive distribution including but not limited to commercials, emails, chain letters, messages in users' inbox of the same content is strictly prohibited.
- India2Germany, administrators and / or the editor reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire website.
- Violation of this Comments Policy may result in blocking from future access and / or commenting on this website.
- If these comment policies have not been violated, please contact us via the Contact form provided on the website.
India2Germany seeks to use reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under India2Germany’s control. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
Use of RSS Feeds
- RSS is a free service offered by India2Germany for non-commercial use. Any other uses, including without limitation the incorporation of advertising into or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted towards the RSS Content, are strictly prohibited. You must use the RSS feeds as provided by India2Germany, and you may not edit or modify the text, content or links supplied by India2Germany.
- The RSS service may be used only with the platform from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the full article on the India2Germany website.
- India2Germany retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Content, and any and all India2Germany logos and trademarks used in connection with the RSS Service. You must provide attribution to the India2Germany Website in connection with your use of the RSS feeds.
- Submission of material implies that it is not being considered for publication or soon to be submitted elsewhere. This excludes writers' personal blogs and / or websites.
- Copyrighted content should not be posted without express (written) permission. Quoting material must at least be accompanied with an attribution.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to publish any material under copyright.
- India2Germany reserves the right to edit - heavily if necessary - submitted material. If substantial editing is required, edited material is returned back for review.
- India2Germany retains the right to notify the proper authorities when the law has been broken.
- India2Germany has the option, but not the obligation, to publish any submitted material. India2Germany reserves the right to decide what material is or is not to be published on the Website and its social media channels.
- We strive to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, India2Germany takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.